The Brownsville Convention & Visitors Bureau Inc. (BCVB) staff is available to assist groups and planners with organizing sporting events in Brownsville. The Bureau serves as a liaison resource between organizers and Brownsville’s meeting services by providing the following services:
- Distribute leads and coordinate hotel responses
- Coordinate site visits
- Provide information to support presentations to selection committees
Additional services are available to planners who originate their RFP with the CVB.
Send your RFP to us and get additional exclusive services.
Exclusive Services Include
- Custom micro website providing visitor information for attendees
- Staff member can travel prior year to promote destination to your attendees
- Staffed information table (based on availability)
More Convention Services
- Brownsville Stock Images and Videos
- Mention of your event in the CVB member newsletter with information on opportunities to participate
- Assist in organizing transportation and other logistics
- Assist in scheduling activities, tours, and entertainment
- Local media list
- Provide Name Badges
Visitor information for Attendees
- Provide Information Bags with Attraction (Zoo, Museums, etc) brochures along with collateral materials to promote your sporting event.