Get Noticed! The BCVB offers print advertising opportunities through our Official Visitors Guide (OVG) to Brownsville. The annual publication is distributed to Texas Travel Information Centers, RGV Chambers of Commerce, Brownsville Hotels and RV Parks, and people requesting information on Brownsville.
2018 OVG Advertising Rates
- Four-color process throughout publication
- New images of Brownsville to entice tourists
- Editorial support of all the reasons to travel to Brownsville
- Organized sections with categorized listings
- Annual calendar of events
- Point of interest map
- Minimum circulation of 60,000 copies
|Back Cover||$1,725.00||8.75″ x 3.75″ w/.25 bleed 9″ x4″|
|Inside Front Cover||$1,350.00||8.5″ x 3.5″|
|Inside Back Cover||$1,350.00||8.5″ x 3.5″|
|Double Truck||$2,875.00||8.5″ x 8.5″|
|Full Page||$1,050.00||8.5″ X7.5″|
|1/2 Page||$750.00||4.5″ x 3.5″|
|1/4 Page||$400||1.875”x 3.5”|
Full Balance must be paid by September 4, 2017, for your ad to be placed in the Brownsville Official Visitors Guide.
- If the BCVB has not received full payment for the ad it will not be printed.
- The deposit is non-refundable.
Advertising Format: Ads must be sent as a high resolution PDF (Portable Document Format), TIFF (Tagged Image File Format), or EPS (Encapsulated Postscript).
Photo/logo scans, images and artwork must be: Scanned/created at 300dpi or higher to size. (Photos or logos from Websites will not be accepted due to low print quality). Setup as grayscale or CMYK, saved as high resolution TIFF, EPS, or PDF files. Fonts must be outlined or copies of font’s files need to package with the ad.
Delivery: Files should be delivered by e-mail to email@example.com or be dropped off on a CD-ROM or USB.
*Note: The quality of the ad is the responsibility of the supplier. Ads requiring additional work will result in additional charges.