The mission of the Brownsville Convention and Visitors Bureau is to enthusiastically promote, market and sell Brownsville as a destination for meetings, conventions, business and pleasure travel. We market and promote all segments of the community as a preferred destination. Here are just a few of our attractions:
- Palo Alto Battlefield National Historical Park
- Palmito Ranch Battlefield
- The Historic Brownsville Museum
- The Stillman House Museum/Heritage Complex
- The Brownsville Museum of Fine Art
Birdwatchers Paradise – some say the best birding in the U.S.
- Sabal Palm Sanctuary
- Resaca de la Palma State Park
- Boca Chica Beach
- South Padre Island
Biking – Brownsville was named Bicycling Capital of the Rio Grande Valley
- 64 miles of bike trails and street bike lanes
Year Round Events
- Charro Days/Sombrero Festival
- The Confederate Air Force Air Fiesta
The Gladys Porter Zoo
SpaceX – Plans to build a first-of-its kind, fully-private launch facility near Boca Chica Beach.
We know that convention and visitor business can be attracted to our area more effectively through coordinated group action. We invite you to join the Brownsville Convention and Visitors Bureau today. As a member, we will promote your business at our Visitor Information Centers. You will also be listed in our 2017-2018 Official Visitors Guide, have a listing on our website, and have a link from our website to yours. We will also distribute your brochures.
Thank you for helping us build business through travel and tourism.
Mariano “Bean” Ayala