Celebrate National Travel & Tourism Week by being a tourist in your own backyard!
Each visitor will receive a Passport with a listing of attractions in Brownsville, the participant will have (42) days, to visit all of the attractions and get their passport stamped. Participants will pay regular admission at each location, in order to be eligible, the participant must be at least six years of age and return the stamped tourism passport to the Brownsville Museum of Fine Arts or any other location listed below.
- Brownsville Heritage Museum (1325 E. Washington St.)
- Brownsville Museum of Fine Arts (660 E. Ringgold St.)
- Children’s Museum of Brownsville (501 Ringgold St.*Dean Porter Park*)
- Costumes of the Americas Museum (501 Ringgold St.*Dean Porter Park*)
- Gladys Porter Zoo (500 Ringgold St.)
- Historic Brownsville Museum (641 E. Madison St.)
- Old City Cemetery Museum (8th and E. Monroe Scale House)
- Visitors Center (1700 E. 6th St.)
- Farmers’ Market (Southern Pacific Linear Park)
- Palo Alto National Historic Park (7200 Paredes Line Rd.)
- Resaca de la Palma State Park (1000 New Carmen Ave.)
- Sabal Palm Sanctuary|Rabb House (8453 Sabal Palm Rd.)
All entries must be submitted by 5:00 pm, Monday, June 16th, 2019. Prize drawing will be held during the week.
Grand Prize: Ipad mini
*Participant must complete all 12 attractions on the passport.
2nd Prize: One year Family membership to an attraction
*Participant must complete at least 6 attractions on the passport.
3rd Prize: Brownsville goodie bag
*Participant must complete 4 attractions on the passport.