The Cameron County Crime Stoppers along with the BCVB is hosting an Awareness Fair on Saturday, May 21st to provide the community with easy access to services. Come out and get information on these resources:
- Auto Alarm & Home Security Companies
- Cameron County Clerk’s Office
- County District Attorney’s Office, Community Outreach
- Department of Veterans Affairs, Vet Center
- District Clerk Office (Passports)
- Finger Printing by C.C. Sheriff’s Department
- Identity Theft
- National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
- RGVEZ Corp Victim Assistance Services
- Texas Department of Public Safety
Additional information on all exhibitors participating will be available at a later date.
Exhibitors: If you would like to participate in the Awareness Fair download and return the exhibitor registration form by April 29, 2016 before 3:00 pm.