- Texas’ Longest Yard Sale is scheduled Friday, May 4th through Sunday May 6th, 2018.
- Homeowners, churches, businesses, civic organizations and others are encouraged to rent spaces to sale all kinds of mementos, furniture, house décor or other odds and ends. Please limit selling clothing.
- AVG Lopez has limited spaces on their premises for rent. Price range: $10 – $20. Both businesses are on Military Highway.
- This yard sale will start at the beginning of Brownsville’s Military HWY / 281 to neighboring cities and communities. Last year’s event extended 72 miles (Brownsville to Edinburg). Small towns, communities and small businesses along the 281 corridors are expected to benefit.
- This year we are happy to add, Bulverde, Spring Branch TX, Blanco TX and Johnson City Just North of San Antonio and West of Austin on Hwy/ 281 that is know 358 miles.
- This idea was inspired by the Historic National Road Yard sale (US40) they are celebrating 15 years with over 872 miles. The other one is the World’s Longest Yard Sale (The 127 Corridor Sale) celebrating 30 years with over 600 miles.
- Visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Texas-Longest-Yard-Sale-857307784288262/
4th Annual Texas Longest Yard Sale
Date: Friday, May 4, 2018 through Sunday, May 6, 2018
Time: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Location: US Military HWY / 281Corridor (Start in Brownsville)