Join in the festivities and experience the joy as we stop in communities all over Texas to provide holiday meals and good cheer at our annual H‑E‑B Feast of Sharing holiday dinner.
The Feast of Sharing is the culmination of a year‑round commitment H‑E‑B makes to fighting hunger. In addition to a holiday meal you can enjoy music, arts and crafts, and kids activities‑even an appearance by Santa himself.
Just one Feast of Sharing event equals:
• 3,000 pounds of sliced turkey
• 2,500 pounds of cornbread dressing
• 750 pumpkin pies
• 380 gallons of mashed potatoes
• 140 gallons of turkey gravy
• 95 gallons of cranberry sauce