The Brownsville Convention & Visitors Bureau, Inc. staff is available to assist groups and planners with organizing meetings and conventions in Brownsville. We serve as a liaison resource between organizers and Brownsville’s meeting services by producing these services:
- Provide assistance in scheduling activities, tours, and entertainment.
- Our media list will help you promote your convention.
- Your convention information will be promoted on our web site!
- The Brownsville Convention & Visitors Bureau strives to turn your meeting into a truly unique experience. To receive complimentary items, meetings must be booked through Convention and Visitors Bureau.
- Check hotel availability and best rates
- Goody Bags with collateral materials to promote your meeting
- On-site registration and temporary assistance *
- Suggest spouse programs and activities *
- Arrange transportation and other logistics *
- Computerized name badges
- Cocktail reception for the group (Border Buttermilk)
* Upon request
Marketing & Publicity
If you are media looking for information about the CVB please contact us at 1-800-626-2639. Our marketing and publicity service offerings include the following, we customize the marketing of each event to our clients
Public Relations Services:
- Press releases
- Interviews on local radio and television talk shows
- Press conferences
Media Placement Services:
- Fliers (creation and/or distribution)
- Posters (creation and/or distribution)
- Inclusion on the BCVB website Calendar of Events
If you need further information about the marketing and publicity services we can offer to help your event a success, call us at 1-800-626-2639, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.