The Brownsville Convention & Visitors Bureau supports all public events. We encourage all our members and community to submit events to Brownsville.org. Please read the following guidelines before your submit your event. Please note that all events go through approval to check the accuracy and authenticity of the event and will be declined if it fails to meet our guidelines.
Event Listing Guidelines
- The CVB shall maintain and publish a listing of special events and activities of community-wide interest that are open to the public.
- Individuals and/or organizations wishing to list an item on the CVB calendar shall complete a Calendar of Events Submission Form. Incomplete submissions will not be considered for publication. Events Submission Form can also be completed via www.brownsville.org.
- It is the responsibility of the individual submitting the Calendar of Events Submission Form to insure the accuracy of information. The CVB shall not be held liable for erroneous information.
- Event submissions should be made at least four weeks prior to an event but no more than 18 months prior.
- It is the responsibility of event organizers to notify the CVB within 48 hours of a decision to cancel, move or change an event.
- Activities of personal nature, i.e. weddings, receptions and family gatherings, will not be considered for publication.
- Activities of retail nature, i.e. store sales, customer appreciation day and special promotions, will not be considered for publication.
- Regularly scheduled meetings, i.e. Rotary Club meetings, church services, will not be considered for publication.
- The CVB retains the right to refuse any calendar listing.
*These guidelines may change without notice